The Chamber wants to support you in these difficult times.
Maybe you have temporally closed, changed hours, are not taking walk-ins, doing takeout, whatever...
we will post your announcement here and also on our Facebook Page. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your announcements to Legends radio station 104.3 and 92.1 and 97.1 Seacoast Oldies by clicking here.
- Please see the attached press release updating the status of the Sanford Water District and the precautions we are taking.
- Partners Bank Moves to Drive-Through only Banking, Closes Branch Lobbies. See their notice here.
ATLANTIC BROADBAND LAUNCHES LOW-COST INTERNET OPTIONS AND BUSINESS
SOLUTIONS TO KEEP COMMUNITIES CONNECTED DURING COVID-19 CRISIS
Services include free internet for residential customers for 60 days
The Music Mill may be closed during this unprecedented pandemic but they are still here for you. Offering curbside service while maintaining social distancing. Their buggy can be used for drop-off and pick-up.
A message from Wireless Zone®
We are available to support our community and help keep everyone connected to family, friends and work.
We can help people in store or over the phone.
We can provide curbside pickup or have devices sent
directly to homes and businesses.
1209 Main Street, Sanford
Monday - Saturday 9am - 6:30pm
- I would like to share with the members of the Chamber of Commerce that we are prepared to help with any questions or cleaning needs they may have. We have protocols to follow for different levels of cleaning.
My cell number is 603-817-8022. Any member is welcome to call or email me any questions they have.
John Giunco, President
Servpro of Southern York County
(207) 324-4400 Phone
- Pilots Cove Cafe offers takeout!
View our menu at www.pilotscovecafe.com and call 207-850-1183 to place your order. We have weekly specials as well as our delicious regular offerings. We use environmentally responsible packaging and the menu includes breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert! Vegetarian and vegan options as well! Thank you for your patronage.
- Gotta Be Frank food truck.
Ok, let’s give this a whirl! We will have Delivery Only for the next several weeks. Limited hours, as one of our team members is still working his tail off with college coursework. Check out our website for all pertinent info and the menu, which will continue to expand. Thank you all for your support of our business, especially during this time.
- Remote virtual services are being offered by Bustle & Grow including assistance with your website, social media, email campaigns, ideas for tapping into creative revenue streams, and more. 207-370-5038.
- Sanford Insurance Agency is are closed to foot traffic effective 3/18/20. Our customer service reps are taking phone calls at their homes and have full access to our customer’s accounts.
- Key Bank - While our branch lobbies are closed, drive-thru teller access, ATMs, and night deposit boxes remain open, and you can make an appointment to meet with a banker or access your safe deposit box. As always, you have 24/7 access to your accounts through our secure online and mobile banking tools. If you need to meet with a banker, please call your branch for an appointment or use our online scheduler. In addition, the Key Private Bank team is working remotely and available directly by phone or email. Key Private Bank client services is also available at 1‑877‑634‑2968.
- We have come to the decision that the best thing for our employees and our wonderful customers that we are going to close temporarily. We think that this is the best with everything that is happening. Thank you for continuing to support us and PLEASE come back when we reopen! (It may look a little different in here when you do )
We love and appreciate you all and hope to see you soon!!!
Wendy, Shain, and The Third Alarm Diner Staff
- Kennebunk Savings Announces Branch Lobby Closures
We have made the decision to close our branch lobbies to the public. Our drive up and ATMs remain open and some services will be made available by appointment only.
- Healthy Smiles Family Dentistry - OFFICE CLOSING
We are experiencing unprecedented times that we have never seen before.
At this time we feel that it is important for us to follow the recommendations of the CDC and Maine Dental Association. For the safety of our Patients and our Team members our office will be closed until Monday March 30th at 8:00am.
Kelly will be in the office Monday through Thursday from 9:00am to 2:00pm to field calls and tend to day to day necessary functions.
The doors will be locked to foot traffic.
If you are a patient of record and are experiencing a dental emergency that involves pain, you may call Dr. Panesar directly at 603-418-5015. Leave your name, telephone number and reason for your call. She will call you back as soon as she is able.
We appreciate your understanding and look forward to caring for you again soon.
- Liz Kilkenny of Best in Business is offering to help any businesses come up with ways to still drive business to them either through social media, a website, and can help with walking people through how to do different things like creating ads on social media or creating a website. She usually charges $65/hour for this, but would do it for $35/hr at this time.
- In response to COVID-19, the US Treasury and IRS will allow most tax payments to be delayed until July 15. You need to file a return or request a filing extension by April 15. No other filing is necessary for payment extensions. See free options at: www.irs.gov/coronavirus
Dear Chamber Members,
This past week has certainly changed our lives and our businesses, but we have been impressed by those who are finding creative ways to support one another through this challenging time. As your local home health and hospice care provider, we are here for you and we are taking significant steps to ensure the health and well-being of our staff, patients, community members, and health care partners. Additionally, we recently added a new page on our website to provide important information and resources. Please visit https://cornerstonevna.org/covid-19/ to see how we are responding to COVID-19, and contact us at email@example.com if you have a business that we can include as a helpful resource for our patients and families.
- As of 3/20/20 Mel's Raspberry Patch is open (for now) to-go only. 7am till 2pm.
- 3/28/2020 Green Tea Restaurant is temporally closed because of the virus
- 4/1/20 - A note from Zippy Copy Center:
Hours will be Monday - Friday 8:30 to 3:30 Please call ahead as this too could change.